New Hyundai Elantra available to buy in Chicago, IL
The class leading 2018 Hyundai Elantra will be a great addition to any garage. Tinley Park, IL is a pleasant place, so it is only fitting that we offer them a very pleasant vehicle. Functional, yet stylish, powerful, yet economical, this is how one can describe the latest 2018 Hyundai Elantra. Even that, doesn’t fully encompass the sheer brilliance of the vehicle. A few updates that have been made to the car are definitely worth taking notice of. Of course, as with all thing Hyundai, the quality that you will receive, is that of the best. Let’s take a look at how this great vehicle stacks up.
Savings, in any “way, shape or form,” is always welcomed. More especially when it comes to saving on astronomically high, fuel expenditures.
2018 Hyundai Elantra: Performance
Hyundai’s 2018 Elantra has some seriously impressive ratings on its fuel economy.
- An inline 4, six speed automatic 2.0 liter engine has 29 mpg city, 38 mpg highway and 32 mpg when combined.
- The 2.0 liter SE sedan offers you slightly better ratings with 29 miles per- gallon, city, 38 miles- per gallon, highway, and 33 mpg combined.
- Now the Eco models have way better ratings on the 1.4 liter, turbo engines. You will definitely benefit from 32 mpg city, 30 mpg highway and 35 miles per gallon when combined.
- The Sports trim has ratings of, 22 city, 30 highway and a combined total mpg of 25.
- 24 / 32 / 27, miles to the gallon are offered on the hatchbacks which are equipped with Automatic Transmissions.
- 22, 29 and 25 mpg is what the manual transmission will achieve.
The 2018 Hyundai Elantra has three engine options, each with their own benefits.
- A turbo 4, 1.4 liter Eco powered sedan offers an economical, yet an impressive drive.
- The 1.6 liter engine that comes equipped with a turbo 4, has some great power ratings. 201 hp and 195 lbs per ft of torque, makes this vehicle a fun drive.
- Hyundai’s base trim comes with a 2.0 engine, paired with an inline 4 configuration. This level comes with 147 hp and 137 pounds per ft of torque.
- The updated GT series has 162 horsepower, with 150 pounds -ft of torque.
Sturdy, powerful driving, this is what can be expected across the range. The larger turbocharged engines, do offer a more thrilling driving experience though. The transmissions are responsive, add reasonable power to the drive, and quickly adapt when “called upon.”
Safety & Technology Features
The interior of the 2018 Hyundai Elantra is spacious and comfortable. Comfortable seats makes for more pleasant longer drives. There are many spaces for the driver and passengers to store items along the way. This adds to the functional interior design of the vehicle.
Some aspects of the exterior have been redesigned which adds an extra level of appeal to the vehicle. The GT model may just have the best exterior design that oozes attitude. Lower, wider grilles makes the latest models stand out on the road.
Exceptional value for money, that’s the 2018 Hyundai Elantra. The Limited Trim from Hyundai has an updated 8.0 inch, infotainment screen. The system also comes with the support of navigational capabilities. Leather seats are also a bonus on this model. An ignition that doesn’t require the physical use of a key, and headlights that have been upgraded, adds to the allure of this great trim level. The vehicle also comes styling on 17 inch wheels, has dual USB port charging capabilities and also a telematics system. Hyundai’s base trim level has a six speaker system for audio functions, a 3.5 inch LCD screen, cloth upholstery for the seats, and fifteen inch wheels.
Hyundai Elantra’s 2018 Value Edition has comfortable features that include a sun roof and heated seats. The gear knob and the steering wheel, both are wrapped in leather. Climate control is enjoyed in the 2018 Elantra Value Edition, by the driver and the passenger. Cruise control, a seven inch touchscreen and Bluetooth capabilities all get to be enjoyed.
The SEL model has a larger offering of brilliant features from Hyundai. 16 inch tires come supported by 16 inch rims. The safe driving experience of the 2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL Model is enhanced by Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. This advanced technology, easily allows you to synchronize your smartphone with the Hyundai Elantra. Simply operate your smartphone through seamless voice activation technology and safely keep your hands on the steering wheel, and your eyes on the road.
Why Rogers Auto Group?
Rogers Auto Group is proud to bring you the latest 2018 Hyundai Elantra to warm up your winter. We have been around for many years and we know how to treat you right, great customer service, amazing vehicles on offer and unsurpassed friendliness. These are but only a few great reasons for you to visit Rogers Auto Group for your brand new 2018 Hyundai Elantra purchase.
54 Matching Vehicles Found